Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cool new robot

http://www.wimp.com/transformercar/

Here is the coolest RC car I've ever seen, and only $24,000!

I'll bet it took a long while to fab up the first one and program it,
getting all those parts to interface without binding or having too
loose or tight a tolerance, multiple subroutines for each motion to
make it all look smooth and work properly. That's a heap of
engineering. Lots of man-weeks.

Now to figure out exciting new places to use the technology...

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.