Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Preppers

I signed onto a Tom Brown email list, one time.
They had some kind of "spirit that flows through
all things" religion. I mentioned "sounds like the
Spirit of the Lord, the third member of the
Godhead" and got pretty badly slammed. I no
longer make any attempt to follow his teachings.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I learned more about preparedness and survival
from any one of Tom Brown, Jr's books than I
did reading that guvvy manual. _Grandfather_
was really good, about a very savvy Apache who
took him under his wing. It sounds as if you
were lucky that way, too. I'm envious.

--
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore
the consequences of ignoring reality.