Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Does this comparator exist....

Tim Wescott wrote:

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:08:29 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

? Does this comparator exist....
?
? Has the usual two inputs, inverting and non-inverting, BUT it switches
? when the DIFFERENCE between the two inputs is some reference value,
? either fixed/built-in, or adjustable by an extra pin?
?
? I know I could construct such a thing, but I'm looking for something
? small, minimum pins, etc., i.e. a Joerg part ;-)
?
? ...Jim Thompson

Not a Joerg part, because if it did find one he'd complain about it being
"boutique".

Yeah, but he considers a 555 a boutique part.