Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
TTman[_2_] TTman[_2_] is offline

Default Does this comparator exist....

Has the usual two inputs, inverting and non-inverting, BUT it switches
when the DIFFERENCE between the two inputs is some reference value,
either fixed/built-in, or adjustable by an extra pin?

I know I could construct such a thing, but I'm looking for something
small, minimum pins, etc., i.e. a Joerg part ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Right concept, but I need differential inputs, basically switch
when...

Vin1 Vin2 + delta

Both Vin1 and Vin2 can move

RS485 receivers might do the trick... but no variable delta.... delta is
around 500mV.... ?
Maxim do a range...