Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On 12/30/2012 5:47 PM, Steve B wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote

I seem to recall a statistic about baseball bats being the most common
weapon used to commit blunt force murders. Bat control laws should be
passed into law immediately! ^_^

TDD

Careful, or the flying type will be included. I have seen normally sensible
people go crazy when a bat or spider or snake shows up. They will literally
run off a cliff and kill themselves over a small living creature.

Dumb asses. Not me.

Well, maybe spiders a little, but I just kill every spider I see. Been bit
too many times.

Steve

One of my little sisters is allergic to bee stings. She's a nurse and
probably has something on hand to keep her from going into shock from
a sting. The last time I was stung by a wasp was in the early 80's and
all it did was **** me off. O_o

TDD