Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

On 30 Dec 2012 17:23:11 GMT, Larry wrote:

wrote in
:

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 10:58:45 -0500, Dave
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 08:23:47 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

If Canadian gun ownership was as prevalent as it was in
the US, insurance rates would be much higher.

Citation, please?

Just an opinion. More people owning guns and fewer controls
on those guns means a higher percentage of gun incidents.
That would be all it would take for insurance premiums to
be higher.

Dave, for once in your life, would you please check statistics on
that? I guarantee it would surprise you. Start by reading the
article below. It is direct proof of what I speak.

May want to look at this, and in CA of all places.
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/12/27/507...nia-gun-sales-
increase.html

Good article. The caveats are full of ****, but the rest isn't.
The charts tell it all. Blue = criminals (assaults), Red = crazies
(suicides), and the teeny yellow bar is unintentional/accidents.
The good guys, gun owners, aren't even in the picture.

--
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore
the consequences of ignoring reality.