Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lead Acid Charger

In article ,
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
I picked up one in halfords, and I could see through the vent grill
that there was just a transformer and rectifier in it. It was much
more expensive than the Aldi intelligent switched mode one, which is
going to be very much better.

I bought quite a few of those Lidl chargers when they came out as Xmas
presents, so maybe 5 years ago. At least two have failed, including one of
mine.
So I'd say ok for occasional use, but I'm not sure how well they'd last
long term.

--
*Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.