Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:40:31 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 02:29:46 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:42:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Guns, illegal aliens, and terrorists are streaming in from CA to the
USA daily. Bet on it. Lots of black market items come up the St.
Lawrence and into both our countries through the Great Lakes.

You're full of crap. Some maybe, but certainly not in the numbers your
feeble mind apparently likes to imagine.

Numbers? I mentioned no numbers, Uppy. Now who's fantasizing?
No need to answer. I only saw your post because clare quoted you.
You're filtered from me (for obvious reasons) on this end.

If you're going to come up with this bull****, at least post some
verifiable stats to back it up.

http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/prrts/trrrsm/index-eng.asp quickie

Correct. WAY more illegal **** coming north across the border from
the USA than going south from Canada.

I never said there wasn't. What I said was the border leaked from
your country to ours.

Pot going south from BC? You bet. But more guns, liquor, and hard
drugs coming north.. More illegal immigrants coming into Canada
through the USA than the other direction as well.

Why would anyone come through Canada to get to the states, when they
can get welfare and health care in Canada that puts the USA to
shame?????

And you can have 'em! g

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.