tillius

Default I'm pumped - my new shop is coming together

I got rid of the excess shelving in the garage - err - shop, got my 3
mobile tool storage benches done, am working on my 4 folding
clamping/work benches.

Next up will be my mobile base/table saw cabinet for the Delta 36-444
contractor saw. SWMBO said, once the shop was finished, if I had room
I could start looking for another TS.

Plus my two books came in, Jim Tolpin's "Table Saw Magic" and Fine
Woodworkings "Shop Accessories you can Build".

AND I found a great supplier for screws and UHMW - mcmaster.com

AND I went ahead and bought the Delta 16" bandsaw for $125

AND I got free drum for my dust collector from the local culligan man

AND I got a Freud 8" stacked dado set from Lowes for $40.00 - cause it
looked like someone opened it, attempted to use it, and returned it
(one of the 1/8" chippers was dull and had finger prints on it)

AND I've got $800.00 left in my budget for the other extra tools I
need... planning on 2 additional routers, and possibly a thicknessing
planer (or I'm going to build a shop-built thicknessing sander like
the one in shop accessories you can build)... so, just trying to
finish off my list.

Oh, and a local metal shop said I could have all the pallets I want -
got one with a 6" x 6" x 6' Cherry post down the center, can't wait to
resaw that on the new bandsaw.