Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 18:43:32 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 12-29-2012 12:40, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Why do most outer space aliens speak English with a Canadian accent? The
most evil ones have a British accent. A reflection of the real world
perhaps? ^_^

As a child, I watched "Daniel Boone." Or "Davy Crocket," forget which.

I was always perplexed by the "Indian" supporting character with a
British accent.

Oxford will do that to you. Don't know if they said how long he
spent there- but that's where Mingo got some education. [There were
probably *real* Cherokee of that era who went to Oxford-- There were
certainly *real* Native Americans that went to England for school.]

Ed Ames, who played Mingo was from Massachusetts- He faked the accent
better than the skin color.

Jim