Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On 12/29/2012 12:00 PM, harry wrote:
On Dec 29, 5:38 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in

There is a cricket bat to use in case the British astronaut goes bonkers.
^_^

TDD

Wouldn't that be too small to do any harm to a human? I'd like to use a
larger American style Louisville Slugger.

Steve - Sorry, couldn't resist.

Traditional British murder weapon.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/de...ar-cricket-bat

That story is proof positive that the inmates are running the asylum in
The U.K., victim fights back and is criminally prosecuted. I'll bet that
Brits will some day be imprisoned for killing rats and mice. The violent
killing of vermin will no longer be tolerated in civilized society. ^_^

I myself have a nullah nulla.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nulla_nulla
Purpose designed to kill.

So you admit to owning an assault weapon. ^_^

TDD