Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:38:05 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:21:02 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 21:23:57 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

snip

Maybe we should just follow what the second amendment says, ".. the
right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". And if you don't
like that try to get the second amendment changed. That's how things
are supposed to be done, not by just ignoring the clearly delineated
rights we have because some people don't want us to have those rights.

Oh, but Douggie "researched" it and read up to "A well regulated
Militia". That was enough to convince him. Well, you really can't
expect him to read all 27 words, some of which are FOUR syllables.

Did you graduate High School yet?

You *still* haven't been able to read the second amendment, Douggie?
Well, research it some more. You'll get there.