Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On 12/29/2012 11:31 AM, harry wrote:
On Dec 29, 1:33 pm, Doug wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 02:40:12 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
On Dec 28, 11:26 pm, Doug wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:01:30 -0800, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:32:50 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Prospero remains the only
British satellite to be put into orbit using a British vehicle."

... figgers

We still have vehicles on the moon. Scientist say they will never
rust.

I got a good idea. Why don't you go there and check it out.
( and you can bring guns with you grin )

I bet the US astronauts were carrying guns.
Afraid they might meet up with an alien.

Interesting thought Harry. Seriously wonder if that thought was
planned for?

I've heard they have a gun on the space station in case one astronaut
goes wackey.

I am winding up the paranoid gun nuts.
They watch so much Startrek they think the Klingons are real people.

Why do most outer space aliens speak English with a Canadian accent? The
most evil ones have a British accent. A reflection of the real world
perhaps? ^_^

TDD