Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jonathan Banquer Jonathan Banquer is offline

Default Took some photos in the shop today....

On Dec 29, 10:40*am, Jon Elson wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

What a **** hole.

Well, actually, doesn't look that much worse than my production
shop. *I don't have much dust or dogs to worry about, but
I do have some junk and materials sitting around.

Jon

How does your production shop compare to this one?

http://www.pyramidprecision.com/

How did this shop grow to this size and become as successful as they
are? Part of the reason they do so well is that they know that trying
to produce tight tolerance parts in a **** hole doesn't make good
business sense.

They do work for Cymer and Solar Turbines. If Cymer or Solar sent
their people over to your **** hole they would stop doing business
with you immediately. If they were looking for quality production
shops to do their work your shop would not be considered.