Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default Contact enhancers?

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:56:29 -0800, Daniel Prince wrote:
"Phil Allison" wrote:

** Such products only work if you believe in them.

Like crystals and pyramids etc.

Crystals DO work. My digital watch has a quartz crystal that works
as an oscillator to keep the time. It also has liquid crystals that
work as displays.

I have an electronic lighter I use to light candles. It has a
piezoelectric crystal that works to generate sparks.

Diamonds are crystals. They work as abrasives in various types of
saws, grinding wheels and drills. Sapphire is a crystal. It works
as a phonograph needle.

Diamonds also work to keep a woman happy.