Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Prince Daniel Prince is offline

Default Contact enhancers?

"Phil Allison" wrote:

** Such products only work if you believe in them.

Like crystals and pyramids etc.

Crystals DO work. My digital watch has a quartz crystal that works
as an oscillator to keep the time. It also has liquid crystals that
work as displays.

I have an electronic lighter I use to light candles. It has a
piezoelectric crystal that works to generate sparks.

Diamonds are crystals. They work as abrasives in various types of
saws, grinding wheels and drills. Sapphire is a crystal. It works
as a phonograph needle.
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her