Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

Han wrote:

This was my misinterpretation of what the blogger was said to have
done. It was "only" higher ups at the paper. Although, why the
Rangers sports guy was mentioned, I don't know.

He (and the others mentioned) are now a target for people angry at the
paper for publishing that map plus personal details of gun permit
holders. They may have to seek other employment if/when the paper
folds ...

Well... the paper did not think about the reprecutions of their publication
now, did they?

FWIW, I may be wrong but I thought the original blogger only posted map info
on those newspaper employees that were responsible for (contributed to) the
publication of the original gun owner's map. I had understood that others
subsequently extended that map to include all of the newspaper's employees.

--

-Mike-