Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

Larry Jaques wrote in
news
That's one of the reasons I want to see the gang killing stats
separated from the rest. It's the larger majority of homicides. Once
we can see those clearly, maybe you anti-gun folks will go after the
idiots in gangs instead of us non criminal gun owners who don't commit
crimes. Cops and DAs won't like that, though. We're much easier to
catch and try than the real criminals because we've done nothing
wrong. That won't always be the case, though. If the gun banners
come for all our weapons, don't be surprised if the majority of gun
owning Americans flatly refuse to give them up.

Gang killings very often involve innocent bystanders. These aren't sniper-
like, but wild shooyouts from passing cars, rooftops, or just plain on
crowded streets.

--
Best regards
Han