Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Snow, anyone else get it, too?

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:00:35 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Thursday Dec 27, 2012
Last night, about two inches snow on myside step, when I went to bed.
This morning, opened the door (swings in). I'd left the storm door
propped open a little, and good thing I did.

I'd marked the face of my snow shovel in inches, I stabbed the snow
shovel in, and read the snow depth, 11 (eleven) inches of snow. Guess
I know what I'll be doing this morning, afternoon, and evening.

Frequent breaks, and hydration breaks. Hope myself and others don't
have heart attacks today. Will take awhile to get ambulance here.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

NW Vermont. 12-18" depending where you were. About 14" here. All powder.
Don't care. Don't ski. Just shovel & snowblow. It all blows.

You can shovel my share. It was 50F with sunshine today.