Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default The HISTORY Behind Gun Control

On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:51:51 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/27/2012 3:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 08:04:08 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I'll never understand how The
Democrats have pulled the wool over the eyes of my darker skinned
cousins in this country without them realizing that The Democrats have
bought them and enslaved them all over again in a different form. O_o

TDD

Before the last Republican convention in Tampa, the NBBP (New Black
Panther Party) was bleeding from the eyes about Republicans being
racist.

- Not a single clue about Lincoln

I understand when the home of Martin Luther King (MLK) was firebombed,
he was denied a gun permit. Wasn't he a Republican? Permit denied by
Democrats?

- Folks just don't know

George Wallace was a Democrat.

George Corley Wallace Jr., not to be confused with George Henry Wallace
the Negro American comedian. ^_^

The comedian has a show in Las Vegas...

In the late 1970s, Wallace announced that he was a born-again Christian
and apologized to black civil rights leaders for his past actions as a
segregationist. He said that while he had once sought power and glory,
he realized he needed to seek love and forgiveness. In 1979, Wallace
said of his stand in the schoolhouse door: "I was wrong. Those days are
over, and they ought to be over.

TDD

He did repent.