Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Snow, anyone else get it, too?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Thursday Dec 27, 2012
Last night, about two inches snow on myside step, when I went to bed. This
morning, opened the door (swings in). I'd left the storm door propped open
little, and good thing I did.

I'd marked the face of my snow shovel in inches, I stabbed the snow
shovel
in, and read the snow depth, 11 (eleven) inches of snow. Guess I know what
I'll be doing this morning, afternoon, and evening.

Frequent breaks, and hydration breaks. Hope myself and others don't have
heart attacks today. Will take awhile to get ambulance here.

An hour north of NYC, 12" I'm told.
In Yonkers (just above d'Bronx,NYC), ZERO.... last nite it was in fact
accumulating, a few inches it looked like, but rain washed ALL of it away,
nary a flake.... Angst gets an effing break, finally.....
--
EA

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus