Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Børge Jensen III Børge Jensen III is offline

Default Speaker line characteristics

Robert Macy forklarede:
On Dec 24, 9:40*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
...snip...
* *Here is the schematic for an old TOA analog impedance meter. It
should be fairly easy to build one from what's laying around the shop.
the only part I haven't identified is the meter movement, but I'll put
one together and see what's needed. *Cheap movements are all over Ebay
in the $5 to $10 range

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=35055

I can't get the download to work, either.

Any clicking on active areas takes me back to the same screen, but
never a download, or potential for download.

Are you using some paranoid browser settings, like rejecting cookies,
hiding referer or disabled javascript?

The site seems to have measures to keep leeches away, perhaps you look
like that ;-)

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.