Larry Jaques

Default What is Living Trade?

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:25:09 -0500, Conan the Librarian
brought forth from the murky depths:

A "certain shepherd"? That went right over my head.

Think SHEEPY, sir.

It wasn't much, just a dovetailed box with a sliding top:
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/cwbox1.jpg and
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/cwbox2.jpg

Part of why I didn't like that one was the dizzy background.
The grain in that pineywood makes me purely dizzy.

But it made me realize what an affinity willow and walnut have for
each other.

I think I like the end better than the side. Less contrast within
the wood itself, more with the top.

Maybe one of these days I'll do just that. :-) First I need to
practice on bending something easy like ply.

Dealing with melted glue + delamination is "easy"?

Sounds like ... work. So did you wind up using your bamboo fishing
pole for garden stakes? ;-)

No, and as a matter of fact, I took a day off last week and went up
the Rogue to Lost Creek Dam. Check your email box for pics of crazy
fishermen standing in the rapids, Butte Falls, and an earthen dam.
I just may get a fishing license this year and give 'er a go.

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites