Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT -Where are all the free calendays?

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:06:28 -0500, Frank
wrote:

On 12/26/2012 1:48 PM, hr(bob) wrote:
Usually by this time of year I have received several calendars for the
coming year, and many banks have piles laying around to be picked up.
Has the internet obsoleted the lowly calendar? Besides my computer,
I have a paper calendar that I use as a backstop for when I don't want
to turn on my computer to check a date, etc.

Wife had trouble getting them this year too.
You should know that there are templates available for MS Office or Open
Office in xls format and you can print them along with typing important
information in them before printing.
My wife also gets personal calendars made at Staples with pictures of
kids and grand kids - not expensive.

we like them, too.
Staples- Walmart- shutterfly-- We get a couple each year with photos
the kids take in their travels- and another with photos we take. [all
the ones we've done were around $20- and each place saves the
birthdays/anniversaries/whatever that you tell them about- so next
year, you just do the photos]

I still get one from my mechanic - with a recipe each month-- and
I also got a free one from the Nature Conservancy this year. They
want a donation.

Jim