Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default BASIC without caps - Voltage divider solver.exe

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:27:12 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:54:15 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 14:32:38 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

---
Just an ad hominem attack, and I'd say it was PKB, what with your not
knowing what source code was, and all.

What I didn't know was where the source code was.

---
If that were true, then you would have asked for the location of the
source code instead of questioning its existence.

Besides, I posted both the source code and the executable, so anyone
who knew what source code was should certainly have been able to
identify it as such.

But that's just the way you are, you make mistakes and then try to
cover them up later by moving the goalposts or trying to place the
onus for your errors on someone else.
---

As far as the PKB thing goes, I'm an EE and you're not. You are an
amateur.

---
Not being an EE or any other kind of E has nothing to do with being a
professional but, of course, in your effort to belittle your
detractors you choose the ad hominem attack because if you were to
argue logically you'd lose face and, Lord knows, we can't have that.

Isn't a degree from Tulane, ranked 112th in engineering schools...

http://tinyurl.com/d8aupcy

sort of like a degree from a diploma mill... worthless ?:-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |