Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kindling maker

"Gunner" wrote in message
Ive not lit the stove yet this year...Carhart insulated coveralls at
night work ok..but its gonna get cold pretty soon and working with
ski
gloves on simply isnt in the cards

I've found insulated hunting coveralls much more comfortable when I'm
not doing something that could snag their soft, very flexible fabric.

Around here Walmart sells flannel-lined jeans and work pants that are
cozy to lounge around in. I'm comfortable working bare-handed in a 35
degree shop wearing them, an insulated vest over a flannel shirt and a
hat.
jsw