Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice managed to lose a days pay

On 25/12/12 09:26, ARW wrote:
harry wrote:
On Dec 25, 4:18 am, "ARW" wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 24/12/12 16:14, ARWadsworth wrote:
8am this morning he said that he was waiting for an important
call and could he keep his phone with him. I said yes and that
if I caught him using the phone for anyother reason he would
lose a days pay. Any guesses at what time he lost the days pay?

8:12?

It was 8:29am.

Working on a new build with no toilet and I told him I was going
for a ****. I just walked around the building and watched him
through the window using his phone.

I did not need a ****, I just wanted to catch him using the mobile
phone.

--
Adam

So who gets the prize?

It's not worth winnng - it was his days wage.

Work is a terrible intrusion into ones social life.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.