Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On 12/24/2012 2:55 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:38:00 -0500, wrote:

Can't you register your hands as deadly weapons? And buy insurance on
them?

Most lawyers would advise that a legal holder of a gun would be in
less trouble for shooting someone than a guy who beat someone to
death.

Yep. One shot kill shows no premeditation to murder.(IMO)

If I shoot him once and he came back alive, I'd shoot again. Much
easier than a fist fight -- even sitting on the couch.

Beating the SOB to death is much quieter than shooting him. If someone
hears screams and investigates, you can always have a monster movie
ready to play on your TV. You may be able to do the same thing with a
war movie or cowboy movie but a gunshot is much louder than a fist
crunching flesh and bone. The adage "Shoot to kill" is the same to me
as "Stomp him till he quits twitching" which is what I did to that
burglar after he threw a brick at my face. Stomping to death doesn't
leave a big puddle of blood and splatter like gunshot wounds. ^_^

TDD