Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On 12/24/2012 3:49 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 22:15:12 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The dumbass came to when I was about to drag what I thought
was a dead body out to my van for disposal and I made him crawl
down the hall, out the front door and into the middle of the street
then I went back inside and shut the door.

The Immaculate Concussion?

I used to do sidewalk miracles, myself.

I imagine that the gremlin's compatriot who had been waiting outside the
back of the building had found his pal all busted up at the front
of the building then notified all his friends about the monster in the
building on the corner. Dey goes in dat bildin an dey ain't nevah du
same wen dey comes out da uther end. ^_^

TDD