Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On 12/24/2012 4:39 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 02:43:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Are British schoolchildren pumped full of Ritalin to control their
behavior or have the more Conservative humans kept control of the
government run schools? O_o

TDD

I don't see the connection.

That's the whole point my friend, you don't see. I do feel sorry for
you. O_o

TDD

Gold Star Award!

It's been more than 40 years since I was a college student tutoring
children with learning problems in my mother's psychometric clinic.
My specialty was hyperactive kids whom I could reach, understand and
communicate with for the simple reason that I was the same way at their
age. This was long before little boys were pumped full of drugs because
they behaved like little boys. The P.L.L.C.F. who infest the government
run educational system are so lazy as to want an easy way to cope with
little savages which is what little boys actually are. The easy way out
is to drug them out of their minds to suppress their true nature. WTF
do those people think is going to happen when all that wild energy is
pent up for at least 12 years? The idiot educators suppress it with
drugs instead of teaching the child to cope with it and find an outlet
for it that's nondestructive. The goofy education professionals want to
turn little boys into little girls so they're easier to control so it's
no surprise to me that the zombified little boys wind up crazier than a
Tasmanian Devil on angel dust when they reach adulthood. I've seen the
pattern, I've watched it happen over my lifetime and it's getting worse.
I feel so sorry for the little kids trapped in government schools these
days. O_o

TDD