Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice managed to lose a days pay

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:14:15 -0000, ARWadsworth wrote:

8am this morning he said that he was waiting for an important call and
could he keep his phone with him. I said yes and that if I caught him
using the phone for anyother reason he would lose a days pay.

Any guesses at what time he lost the days pay?

Now if the Subject: was worded a little differently I'd say this is one
of the brighter spark apprentices and he refrained from using his phone,
took the important call and then handed his phone over, keeping days pay
and earninga brownie point or three.

But as the Subject: is worded as it is 0803.

--
Cheers
Dave.