Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default A Not So Merry Christmas in Webster, NY

On 12/24/2012 01:30 PM, Leon wrote:
On 12/24/2012 12:30 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 12/24/2012 11:38 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
This happened this morning. About an hour from where we live.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...-to-blaze?lite

That's disgusting. It does demonstrate that those gun control
laws are really working well. My guess is that the next thing you
hear is some piece of political ooze talking about how taking guns
away from non-criminals would really help.

Sigh.

Take away the guns, they bring bombs next time.

The gun banners know this. They are evil, not stupid. The
drumbeat for gun legislation is a path to power, which is
all the aforementioned political ooze cares about.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/