Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@att.bizzz is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:33:00 -0500, Arms and the Man
wrote:

KR Williams ) wrote:

I think armed guards (professionals) will be better at protecting
the students.

Possible but an incredibly expensive solution.

I'm not saying that armed teachers can't protect students but I
see potential problems with this idea.

What problems? Teachers are citizens, too.

You are incapable of understanding human-factors, ergonomics and
probabilities.

Idiot.

Think of the thousands of hours, hundreds of thousands of hours per week
that teachers are in classrooms, interacting with students.

Um, there are only 168 hours in a week.

Now imagine that some fraction (some HIGH fraction according to the
wishes of some people) of those teachers bring guns into the classroom.

Great idea. It's being DONE in Texas.

Now imagine what can happen because people are people and kids are kids.

"People" will let the "kids" play with the "toys". You really are
dumb.

Imagine what can happen when guns fall out of a holsters or waistbands.

Just imagine the leftist weenie parents ****ting a brick. It would be
funny.

Imagine what can happen when guns are absent-mindedly left somewhere -
in a lunch room or washroom or a desk.

Gee, I've never "left" a gun sitting in the washroom. Why would you
even take it off your person?

Imagine what can happen when a gun is grabbed by a student.

The student gets the crap whipped out of them.

Imagine what can happen when a chalk-board eraser falls to the ground or
a delinquent in the playground fires a pellet gun or throws a rock at
the window and the teacher mistakes that for a gun-shot - and reaches
for their gun and fumbles and the gun is discharged.

You really are a dumb****.

Imagine what can happen when a teacher is stressed out and at the end of
their rope in a classroom full of noisy, bratty kids.

Yeah, they really do need better teachers.

I know that you, KR Williams, lives in an alternate universe where
nothing ever goes wrong, but think a moment about this universe and how
real people act and function.

Wow! The ****in' moron knows my name. Gee, that's a hard one, since
I don't hide it. You really are a dumb****. You're constantly
showing it.

What a nice country to live in.

I'm sure as hell glad I don't live in your hell hole.

Everyone armed - and on edge.

An armed society is a polite society.