Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:30:47 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:21:16 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message

I have the facts right. YOU have no facts. You're just
a troll, clammering to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING,
whether it's been shown to make any difference or
not. In the case in question, a 10 year ban on "assault
weapons" (which like all the other gun control experts
here, you can't even define), made no difference in
crimer rates, murder rates, or anything else. All
it did was enable the pandering lib politicians to sucker
in fools like you. And now, it's "Yes Sir, let me have
another, Sir" Mindless sycophant that you are.

I gave a reference with a link and quoted from it. That is a FACT.
And I used one of your references... the CDC.

And any intelligent person, which excludes you, is smart enough to realize
that when you have 30+ years of INCONCLUSIVE data, doing more of the same,
in the hope that this time you will magically come up with meaningful
data,
IS A WASTE OF TIME..

So then all the studies are worthless ... then we go back to using
good judgement.

LOL
Since you have yet to demonstrate you have any, that leaves you out of the
mix..

But unlike you we DO have ONE experiment which has given us VERY CLEAR and
POSITIVE results, almost immediately after it was put in effect.
Actually we have a whole slew of them, but let's keep it simple for you.

Okay ... LOL