Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

"Doug" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:05:16 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

I too was in favor of no semi automatic weapons in civilian hands but
I now I prefer to say it differently now.....I don't want civilians to
have guns as good or better than the military or police use, unless
they already own them. In other words, I don't want military or
police to be out gunned by civilians. If they satisfy this, civilians
can get whatever guns they want.

Then you have NO CLUE as to the intent of the 2nd Amendment
The 2nd Amendment is ALL ABOUT citizens having the same arms as the police
and military

I disagree. I just researched the 2nd Amendment and no where does it
come close to saying this. It does NOT say you have the right to bear
ANY arms. You have the right to bear ARMS.

Then you need to continue with your research which clearly is INCOMPLETE.