Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default An opinion on gun control

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:02:53 -0600, Doug
wrote:

Then you have NO CLUE as to the intent of the 2nd Amendment
The 2nd Amendment is ALL ABOUT citizens having the same arms as the police
and military

I disagree. I just researched the 2nd Amendment and no where does it
come close to saying this. It does NOT say you have the right to bear
ANY arms. You have the right to bear ARMS.

You researched the 2nd Amendment all in one day? Shame on you.

Do you really think _We the People_ have no right to remove a
tyrannical government? Even with force if necessary?

By tonight, you could read some more.

P.S. As to the comment about the NRA being unreasonable, ask the wife
if Clinton was wrong to add armed patrols in our schools...