Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An opinion on gun control

On 12/23/2012 2:21 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:59:34 +0000, nestork
wrote:

Message to all the Canadians posting on this web site:

Let's just stay out of any debate on guns. This is a US problem (for
the most part) and it needs a US solution.

As far as I'm concerned, guns are the same as capital punishment and
abortion. They're a social issue with no good solution. Arguing with
someone about any of these topics isn't going to change their minds,
it's only going to raise your blood pressure.

Even Canada has problems.

_Six Alberta schools shut down Friday due to threats_

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2012/12/20121221-214328.html

Pennsylvania might need to consider banning "high capacity assault
shovels".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252172/Woman-charged-threatening-kill-elementary-school-children-bus-stop-shovel.html

I darn near killed a burglar with my bare hands, should we have fist
control laws? O_o

TDD