Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default men with guns

"Robert Green" wrote in message
We defend our Congressmen------------------with men with guns
We defend our Governors----------------------with men with guns

We defend our celebrities---------------------with men with guns

We defend our most precious children-----with a sign that reads GUN FREE

ZONE

Because up until very recently, depraved gunmen didn't target schools and
reasonable people believed that guns in schools, even in the hands of
"good
guys" might result in too many accidental deaths.

In actual fact , school shooting became more an more fashionable 30+ years
ago, at about the same time the Feds passed the law for "Gun Free Zones"
around schools.

Now 30+ years is NOT "very recently" by any human stardard
That's just about 2 generations.

But I do admire the circular logic of the gun lobby. "We need guns
because
there are so many of them out there!"

That's only your twisted, bigoted and ignorant circular projection
Logic was never used to produce it.