Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default I wonder...

On 12/21/2012 12:46 AM, T wrote:
In article ,
says...

I wonder if it would be possible to form a new group having an interest
in electronics schematics. Those truly interested in schematics could
then actually talk about electronics and Mr. Thompson et.al. could go
about their childish rampages in this present group. They could praise
one another's mindlessness here in this group and we could talk about
electronics schematics in the new group.

Larry

If you want to do that I suggest a moderated group. That way things can
be kept on topic.

Guy Macon used to hang out here, but he had such a thin skin that he
started up a group like that. Although he kept it going for some years,
he wound up mostly talking to himself, and seems to have given up.

Check the archives of

misc.business.product-dev

Cheers

Phil Hobbs