Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Can someone retrieve this IEEE paper for me?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 15:37:22 -0600, the renowned John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:40:43 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:08:24 GMT, Ralph Barone
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:07:51 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Can someone retrieve this IEEE paper for me?

Fiori, F.; Crovetti, P.S, "A new compact temperature-compensated CMOS
current reference," Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, IEEE
Transactions on ,2005, vol.52, no.11, pp. 724- 728.

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

You would rather steal it than buy it? No surprise.

Got an e-mail from IEEE today advertising their new web page where you can
report theft of IEEE intellectual property.

You can't buy a membership that allows access to all libraries... you
must join each "society". I tried.

I'll simply look into which AZ University library is most convenient,
and pay a trivial alumni annual fee. **** the IEEE.

...Jim Thompson

---
Indeed.

And, if the intellectual property developed was funded by our tax
dollars, then it belongs to all of us and we should each be able to
use it as we please and access it without limit.

The way many of the peer-reviewed publications work, it doesn't even
belong to the author!

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany