Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default men with guns

Brock O'bama wrote:

Men with guns are expensive.

Maybe you would agree to have YOUR taxes increased to help pay
for these "men with guns" ?

Exactly!

To save tax dollars we should get rid of
TSA and just put up "GUN FREE ZONE"
signs at the airports.

What do you think of that?

What do you think of the fact that there were two "men with guns" at
Columbine High School - and they weren't able to stop the carnage and
death. ?

You cowardly failed to quote that part of my reply or respond to it.

Even if you were carrying your own gun, I suspect you would be a coward
and **** your pants if you found yourself in a movie theater or
classroon and was confronted with a shooting situation.

Real life isin't like TV, but many gun owners think they would react
like Bruce Willis in a Die-Hard movie if they were in the right place,
at the right time, with gun in-hand.