Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.wine,rec.crafts.winemaking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default What do you think I can price these home build wood wine racks at?

-snip-
But the real question is, "how much will you give me for this one
right now, cash money?" That's the only answer that counts.

That rack, that size, $25 each. I don't spend a lot of time admiring my own
wine racks, nor do I point them out to guests and describe them. I can get
a nice looking one from any store for about that price, or I can make a
custom metal one for about $10 in materials.

Steve