Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default I wonder...

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:51:11 -0500, "Lawrance A. Schneider"
wrote:

I wonder if it would be possible to form a new group having an interest
in electronics schematics. Those truly interested in schematics could
then actually talk about electronics and Mr. Thompson et.al. could go
about their childish rampages in this present group. They could praise
one another's mindlessness here in this group and we could talk about
electronics schematics in the new group.

Larry

---
If you were truly interested in talking about electronics, then one
would think you'd be ignoring off-topic posts, then posting schematics
and engaging in related technical discussions.

Instead, you use this group as a platform to whine about what irks
you, pretty much paralleling what you rail against.

--
JF