Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Attach Wires to NMH Batteries Without Soldering

"For battery packs subjected to high discharge rates, soldering
produces reliable, low resistance connections and spot welding does not."

** Different words & with a different meaning.

Ya coulda fooled me.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means
just what I choose it to mean €” neither more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many
different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master €” that's all."