Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.wine,rec.crafts.winemaking
mike[_22_] mike[_22_] is offline

Default What do you think I can price these home build wood wine racksat?

On 12/20/2012 11:18 PM, Jeff wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You're not done with designing yet.
Of course, cartons are cheaper if you buy 2000
instead of only 500. See where I'm headed?

That's another good point. Clearly I'd do better making the 'right'
common size.

I'm not sure yet which is the optimal size for homeowners.

I looked online to see what sizes are offered - but - I haven't chosen
the best size to make since I can make almost any size.

How many bottles would you say 'most' homeowners would want to store?

You really gotta learn to use google.

Plug

wine consumption by and a space

into the firefox search box and you'll get a list of topics.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55534169,d.cGE

is the first hit.

The link is a few years old, but has some interesting demographic
numbers for consumption. Jug wine is VERY popular ;-)

All this talk made me thirsty. Thought I'd have a sip from the box-o-wine.
But, according to the date code, I opened it 9 years ago.
I'm afraid to drink it. Maybe I can use it as drain cleaner.