Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@att.bizzz is offline

Default Community Reinvestment Act

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:44:48 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/20/2012 9:23 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/cm8px6q

A study by the "respected" National Bureau of Economic Research
says the act did lead to riskier lending practices. I put respected
in quotes only because I have no idea if the bureau deserves its
description in the article.

Some years ago, I was told I could one of those "Affirmative Action
Loans" but I knew better than to get one. I knew I had no backup if
something happened to me..... and it did, I became very ill and I
would have lost what little I have. O_o

TDD

Some years ago, anyone could get some kind of "special" loan. Lenders didn't
care if you could pay it off. They were just selling off the junk loans in
collateralized packages, and thereby had no risk.

Thank you F&F. Your government at work.