Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Beauty is in the eye the beholder

"Puckdropper" wrote:

Owning a pickup truck when you've only got a little bit of work for
it
is not worth it. It's not that they're not nice to have, it's just
it
costs you quite a bit to let it sit in the driveway (insurance), and
quite a bit to take it on the road (gas).

You may not classify it as a "Truck", but my only vehicle is a
"Tonka Toy".

A Toyota Tacoma, 4 cyl, 5 spd manual pick-up that still gets
about 23-25 miles/gal here in L/A traffic after 125,000 miles.

Accepts 4x8 ply sheets, and 16 ft stick lumber, if you hang a red flag
on the overhang.

It's not a 1 ton P-U, but it meets my needs, and has moved lots
of heavy boat stuff.

Lew