Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
rickman rickman is offline

Default Can someone retrieve this IEEE paper for me?

On 12/20/2012 12:59 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:56:59 +0100, o pere wrote:

On 12/19/2012 11:07 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Can someone retrieve this IEEE paper for me?

Fiori, F.; Crovetti, P.S, "A new compact temperature-compensated CMOS
current reference," Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, IEEE
Transactions on ,2005, vol.52, no.11, pp. 724- 728.

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Done!

Pere

I just received a copy. So thanks to everyone trying.

For copyright reasons DO NOT post a copy here.

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

It's been more than once I couldn't view a paper to even see if it would
be useful to me. The IEEE paper policy is broken and they are aware of
it. They recently made allowance for the author to pay the publishing
costs and make the paper free, possibly with some restrictions. I'm not
sure of the details since I've yet to find one of those papers. But
that still doesn't fix the real problem of not knowing what it is you
are buying.

Rick