Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default I wonder...

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:18:12 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Lawrance A. Schneider" wrote:

I wonder if it would be possible to form a new group having an interest
in electronics schematics. Those truly interested in schematics could
then actually talk about electronics and Mr. Thompson et.al. could go
about their childish rampages in this present group. They could praise
one another's mindlessness here in this group and we could talk about
electronics schematics in the new group.

Create all the groups you want. Then convince news servers to carry
it. Or, just post what you think is on topic and quit whining like a
two year old. The groups is nearly dead because so many servers have
dropped all binary groups.

BTW, I've never seen you contribute anything. You just whine &
complain, like dimbulb.

Yep. Lawrence, like dimbulb, already carries his concealed village
idiot permit.

Lawrence has posted no electronic topic.

On the SED page of my website are 405 postings (*), most of which are
schematics.

(*) Referenced here during various discussions, but not all are
indexed... my apologies, I'll finish the indexing RSN :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |