Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default HVLP: What Tips to Use for Shellac? Karl, Leon?

On 12/20/2012 9:46 AM, Leon wrote:
On 12/20/2012 9:35 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/20/2012 8:34 AM, Leon wrote:

I do not use shellac and I don't spray. ;~(

IOW, until Festool comes out with a sprayer, you will continue to just
rub ...

g, d & r

I like to stroke'it maaan.

Maybe ask Wa'but, ooooh but I think Wa'but is'a to es'pensive.

On another note, I was given a bottle of Willett Wiskey, 119 proof. I
am afraid to open it in an enclosed area.

No hay problema ... being as dangerous as that brand of shellac thinner
is, I'll be glad to assume that responsibility for you, as well as
verify its safety for human consumption.

Sounds like something Radcliffe could use in his BIN.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net